Conditions of Acceptance
Rider Declaration & Disclaimer
In making my booking for the Condicote Fun Ride, from arrival at the designated car park and, then, in taking part, I declare that:
- I am suitably skilled and fit to participate in the Fun Ride, as detailed on this web site.
- I fully acknowledge that horse-riding has a risk of physical injury. I will do everything possible to avoid such injury to myself or others and I fully accept responsibility for all such risks as a condition of my participation.
- I understand and fully accept that the organisers of the Fun Ride (Keighley Racing Ltd. and the Wharton Estate) cannot accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage, no matter howsoever caused.
- I understand and agree that the organisers reserve the right to refuse my entry or to ask me to leave the Estate and Fun Ride without giving any reason.
- I agree to indemnify the organisers for all claims, losses and expenses of any sort arising from my breach of any of the above conditions.
- I commit to following the Rules of the Ride as detailed on this web site, and will ensure that any rider accompanying me does likewise.